Meet the Bees
What is an apiary?
An apiary is a place where beehives of honey bees are kept.
Our apiary is located 150 metres from our visitor centre at Bodnant Welsh Food www.bodnant-welshfood.co.uk
To see updated photos of our apiary please visit: facebook.com/bees.wales
Meet the Bees Tours
- You can meet the Bees on most days from April to September. Generally tours take place on Friday to Sunday. Additional tours can be conducted by prior arrangement. For all tours, we ask that you phone ahead on the day, to ensure that they are running.
- Please call our visitor centre on the morning of day you wish to take the tour to avoid disappointment
- Dressing up included, don't forget your camera! Protective beesuit and gloves provided, please bring your own wellies if you have them
- Tours are limited to a minimum of 2 to a maximum of 8 people so you get the full benefit of the experience.
- We can accommodate larger groups by arrangement. Discounts available for group bookings, please call us to discuss
- Tours last approximately one hour, but allow extra time for suiting up. Children over 8 are welcome, younger ones can watch the tour on our live bee-cam
- Children must be aged 8 and over. Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please let us know in advance if you have a mobility issue, tours are not suitable for wheelchairs
- It is regretted that anyone who has a known allergy to bee stings cannot be allowed into the apiary.
|Senior / student
|Child (aged 8 - 15)